Pages

CURRENT AND INCOMMING PICKS



Saturday, April 09, 2011

Appologize and tips

My appologize for yesterday. Was too busy to post and yesterday picks are missing. I've managed to place a double decker system bet at a local bookie and have a winning today, but there's no time to publish it. I was looking for 2/10 & 2/10 NO TEAM TO SCORE FIRST. 2 won in the first deck and 4 in the second, for a bet placed for 1$, I won 11$. Not much,but win is a win.

And here are my picks for today:

DE1 Nurnberg - Bayern Munchen 2
AUB Admira Wacker - Austria Wien 2
DN1 FC Kopenhagen - Randers 1
EN1 Huddersfield - Peterborough 1
ENP Chelsea - Wigan 1
ENP Manchester United - Fulham 1
IT1 Inter Milan - Chievo 1
NT1 Den Haag - Vitesse 1
PR1 Sporting Lisbon - Academica 1
SP2 Rayo Vallecano - Albacete 1

TIP: There are several matches worth to be considered for singles, but you'll have to check. (Huddersfield is one)

No comments: